Thursday, 22 November 2012

New shoesies: JC Coltrane boots






Meet my new babies...

Ever since I saw the Balenciaga cutout boots I've been hunting down a similar pair for a fraction of the price. So, when a Google search introduced me to the Coltranes it was love at first sight. However, after hours of trawling websites with the same dreaded bold print OUT OF STOCK I thought it wasn't to be. On a whim, I checked the Office website for the gazillionth time and lo and behold they were in stock!! I autopilot added to basket, checked out and here they are on my tootsies looking gorge. 

The cutouts, the chunky sole and the silver hardware ticked all the boxes I look for in a boot. They look fab with or without socks but for the party season I'll be teaming mine with these little sparky numbers. 

If you've been in despair trying to hunt down these bad boys, look no further! You can get yours here. And don't forget your 10% off with Unidays.  

PS. Don't expect to see these in any outfit posts until after Christmas as they were an early gift from the boyf. How sad that I have to keep them all boxed up for another month?! :( wah

xo

14 comments:

Nancy said...

So jealous!!! xx

OhSoRosie said...

The sparkly socks look so cool! Definite bonus of cut-out shoesies :) xx

Heidi-likes said...

These are so gorgeous, I bought some JC's too this week, love yours though ;)

http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

Eloise said...

Oh my these are amazing! I'd love to find some JCs under my christmas tree this year!

xx

Play Street said...

love them with the sparkly socks! xxoxoxoxoxo

http://downthelanetoplaystreet.blogspot.co.uk/

Shannon Beer said...

These boots are amazing and I love them with the socks! Just found your blog and I love your style, following xx

Isha Knight said...

FN love these!!!

Alina Anghel said...

gorgeous shoes! xx

The Provocative Couture

AVY said...

Those are pretty cool.

/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

Sophie said...

So so gorgeous!

sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

xxx

The Style Rawr said...

Gosh, I have serious shoe envy right now. What beauts!

Tara
The Style Rawr!
xoxo

Melissa said...

Those ar so rad!! I also love your socks.

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Melissa Day said...

I am so Jealous!!! I really want some sparkly socks, might ask santa (The mother) for christmas.

Much love
Liss <3

http://melissaannarosieday.blogspot.co.uk/

fox hunter said...

oh my good these are stunning! so so so cool :-)