Sunday, 18 November 2012

OOTD: Tie dye maxi











Crop top - UO, Skirt - UO, Sweat - Topshop, Boots - New Look, Leather Jacket - H&M Trend 

Heyhey! 

Here it is, my first ever OOTD. As a newbie blogger, I did feel a bit awkward having my picture taken in the backyard (curtain-twitchers beware!) so you'll have to excuse a few gawky poses. 

Without realising, I seem to have OD'd on Urban Outfitters. Though I make a point of avoiding it for the sake of my student bank balance, I pop in now and then to check out the sale. I'm a sucker for anything tie dye and caved when I saw the full-length slits (and the price tag - a steal at just £9, £10 without my trusty student discount!). 

Love them or hate them, polo neck tops are making their comeback this A/W and with a crop cut they're definitely going to be one of my wardrobe staple's. Remember to layer though - I've gone for a double whammy with this Topshop roll neck speckle sweat. 

I've just paired creeper-style chelsea boots and a leather biker jacket to give the look a bit of a grungy edge.

Hope you guys likey! I'm off for a fun-filled afternoon of essay writing - plenty of tea needed..

x