Sunday, 25 November 2012

OOTN: Statement metallics




Dress - Urban Outfitters, Boots - H&M, Jumper - Cow Vintage,Clutch - Primark 

I love college...

As I write this post, I'm in bed hair-in-bun, pj's on nursing a whopper of a hangover. Proof of a good night?! Either that or the fact that I'm a third year who can no longer hack a night out. 

I picked this dress up in the Urban Outfitter's sale - mainly because I love the cut out back. I OK'd this jumper for a night out on the grounds of its sparklyness and to avoid getting pneumonia since it was subzero temps and chucking it down (again). The metallic pouch clutch is so handy for a night out dancing with the hand strap. 
Hope you've all had a groovy weekend

x

3 comments:

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

so pretty!

devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

FloralDisaster said...

Love how you've added the jumper over the dress x

Patricia Marie Rotulo Uy said...

I love your messy hair and your fashion style :">
would you mind if we follow each others' blogs?

http://itschachabels.blogspot.com/