Monday, 19 November 2012

WIWT: Cool-caj uni day



Angora blend jumper - H&M, Pleather Skirt - Primark, Ankle Socks - Topshop, Flatform Plimsolls - River Island, Levi Denim Jacket - Vintage, Studded strap bucket bag - Zara

Got my housemate to take some cheeky outfit pics on her iphone at uni today.. Here's a typical spending-the-day-in-the-library function before fashion (kinda) look. This angora blend jump is nice and snuggly for library days (though it sheds like a b*tch!) and I love that it's powder pink. The combo of  textures with the fluffy angora and pleather pleats give the look a bit of a different dimension. Channeling my inner geek, I added plimsolls and ankle socks and chucked on a slouchy denim jacket to keep the cold at bay. 
P.S This bucket bag is seriously uni-friendly in a Mary Poppins bottomless kinda way, perf!

x

2 comments:

Sade said...

I've been searching for that skirt everywhere! My local Primark doesn't have it boo! You look lovely :)

XOXO Sade

Janna said...

Great skirt!

Hope you'll drop by,
www.jannakamphof.blogspot.com