Wednesday, 21 November 2012

WIWT: Studs and Sparkles







 Blazer - Zara, Jumper - Cow Vintage, Blouse - Warehouse, Jeans - Silence + Noise @ Urban Outfitters, Studded Loafers - Zara

Rain rain go away come again another day...

It's been a bit grim up North lately so I wore this sparkly jumper in an attempt to inject some pizzazz. The 70's shoulder pads make for a bit of power dressing and juxtaposed with the cutesy collar soften the look up a tad.

My hunt for the perfect loafers is no more after finding these beauties. Studs seem to be tacked on to anything and everything at the moment but, for me, these have been tastefully done - so kudos to Zara! 

Hope the weather isn't raining on your parade today 

x

_______________________________________________________________________________

4 comments:

hanna long said...

those loafers are amazing! always forget to check out Zara!

MimsMakeup said...

I really love this outfit! Esp that gorgeous sparkly jumper!
http://mimsmake-up.blogspot.co.uk xox

Claudia said...

IN LOVE with this outfit from HEAD TO TOE. Your coat is to die for.
Lovely Outfit babe.

I would Love to follow each other, come by and let me know. I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog at
www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk Claudia xx

Blogger said...

such a pretty outfit!
vogueshewrote.blogspot.co.uk